Retreatant’s Day of Reflection
An afternoon to re-acquaint with God
Many people have said that they wished there were an opportunity for some kind of spiritual tune-up between their annual retreats. Twelve months is such a long time to go without some kind of revitalization. Manresa is now offering afternoons for those who have experienced a retreat to renew their retreat experience and an opportunity to introduce a friend or family member to Manresa.
The day will include a talk or discussion, time for private prayer/devotion, Mass and a dinner to round out the evening. Our first sessions have been very well received. Here are some comments from some of the attendees:
- – I didn’t realize the beauty of Manresa. I never had a chance to see at this time of year.
- – I appreciated the time of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament
- – This opportunity to enjoy the serenity of Manresa has reinvigorated the promises I made while I was here last spring.Thank you for the chance to touch base.
- – It was very nice to spend the day in prayer, reconciliation and then attend Sunday Mass. I remembered my experience during my retreat here and it gave me the impetus to be more ready when I come next year.
- – My friend invited me to come and see Manresa for myself. He was after me for many years. I am glad I took the few hours this Sunday to do this. I will be back in the spring for retreat. No wonder he loves this place. It is easy to know that God is close.
The program starts at 2:00 PM on a Sunday and lasts until 7 PM. You can arrive as early as 1:30 PM. The cost for the afternoon is $30, payable upon arrival. There is no charge for members of the Lay Retreatants League.
Make plans to join us on any of the dates shown below. Give yourself the opportunity to meet God in the serenity you know, and bring a friend. You can register today by calling the office or you can register on line.
Our next opportunities will be: